Toilets    Showers

Tilex Mold Mildew Remover Review

Mold and mildew remover spray bottle

Health concerns of mold and mildew

There is evidence to suggest that mold can be a cause of asthma and other allergies and is now being treated with some concern amongst health officials. Small patches of mold growing on your bathroom tiles can look very unsightly but the spores from the mold can potentialy be deadly.

Left untreated a small patch of mold can grow and spread all around the room and the more of it there is then the greater is the risk to your health. This is particularly true with children who may be less able to deal with the spores than adults.

A solution to mold and mildew

I battled with unsightly growth of black mold in my bathroom for years. I tried applying bleach and other cleaning products then scrubbed the surfaces. It was hard work. Nothing really worked and I could never completely get the black out of the silicon sealer, grout and caulkin. I even tried a complete bathroom makeover where I threw everything out and replaced with new. It looks great for a few weeks but then the mold returned.

Then I found something that really does work. Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover I was ecstatic when I found this product because not only did it completely solve my problem, it did it with hardly any effort at all. All you have to do is spray the affected areas with Mold & Mildew Remover and leave it for a few minutes. This stuff works so fast that you can easily see a difference in just 5 minutes. Apply Mold & Mildew Remover in this way every few days for a month and even the worst of the mold and stains disappear.

When you have the mold under control and your bathroom is looking like new again you can use Tilex whenever you spot a new area of mold. You only need a quick spray and that's it. Use it sparingly because it is a very powerful weapon against the mold and mildew.

Be careful when using the spray

Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover works but it is a powerful weapon to be using. You should avoid getting it on your skin as it can irritate and burn. Wash it off immediately if you do splash it about and be very careful not to get it in your eyes.

Don't get it on your clothes either because it will leave a stain that will never come out. I ruined a pair of jeans when I first used it so be very careful not to wear anything that you are too fond of.


Black Mold:
Your Health and Your Home




Black Mold Remover


Home Planner
You should assume that there is an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the providers of goods and services linked to on this page and that we may be compensated when you purchase from a provider. bathroomsremodeling.this-info.com/ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and amazon.co.uk.